The Virtual Facilitative Trainer
Real learning takes place when the trainer stops talking and invites learners to start talking and participate in the process. Virtual classrooms present a unique set of challenges and opportunities when it comes to interacting with and engaging learners.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the foundational skills and knowledge necessary to conduct active, engaging virtual learning events with confidence. Participants will engage in two highly interactive half-day sessions with many opportunities to practice new skills and receive coaching and peer feedback in a safe environment.
WORKSHOP DELIVERY OPTIONS
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Be more competent and confident in their ability to ‘virtually facilitate’ training
- Appreciate the additional challenge and opportunity virtual training presents
- Distinguish between their dual roles of subject-matter expert (content provider) and virtual facilitator (process leader)
- Have clarity on how to effectively prepare for and set context to successfully launch a virtual workshop
- Be able to deal more effectively with typical individual and group challenges experienced in a virtual session
- Be better able to maximize participant engagement and leverage the groups wisdom during training
- Have tools and checklists to ensure you are prepared to deliver engaging virtual workshops
- Internal Trainers or Consultants transitioning programs to a virtual classroom
- Leaders or Subject Matter Experts who have been asked to provide product, process or policy training
- HR Professionals
- Instructional Designers/Developers who want to better understand how to engage learners
A digital participant workbook filled with templates, reminders and methods you can refer to when transitioning new skills to your next training session.