International Association of Facilitators:
Our workshop, Facilitating Meetings With Ease is now an IAF Endorsed™ Training Program. The International Association of Facilitators (IAF) is a professional association that sets internationally accepted industry standards, provides accreditation, supports a community of practice, advocates and educates on the power of facilitation while embracing the diversity of facilitators.
The IAF Endorsed™ Training Programme provides:
- A single source of information for endorsed process facilitation training;
- Confidence in which facilitation training programs are aligned with the IAF Core Competencies;
- Recognized pathways for facilitators to learn both the knowledge and skills they need to demonstrate for the IAF CertifiedTM Professional Facilitator assessment process;
- An improved ability to make informed choices about facilitation training programs that meet an individual’s needs.
Whether you are considering applying for the IAF’s Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) designation or would like to develop your facilitation skills to run more effective internal meetings at your organization, Facilitating Meetings With Ease equips learners with a wide array of foundational tools, techniques and practice.
For more information on CPF designation, visit www.iaf-world.org.
Project Management Institute:
Facilitation First has been a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with PMI since 2006. To earn the R.E.P. designation, a provider must meet or exceed rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness as defined by PMI. While technical skills are core to project and program manager, we have trained hundreds of project managers because companies are seeking Project Managers with leadership and strategic skills.
Our Facilitating Meetings With Ease workshop is now aligned with the newly introduced Talent Triangle which represents the skill set that global organizations have deemed as critical for project practitioners. Project Managers who successfully complete our workshop will earn 10 “Leadership” and 4 “Strategic and Business Management” professional development units.
To learn more about the certifications that the PMI provides, visit http://www.pmi.org.
Human Resources Professionals Association:
Facilitation First is proud to announce that our most popular workshop has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Professionals Association! As an HRPA member, you will now be able to claim 14 continuing professional development (CPD) credits for attending Facilitating Meetings With Ease
Core facilitation skills have long been a critical competency area for any Human Resources professional who needs to lead collaborative group dialogue. Whether you are gathering input, problem solving, conducting needs analyses, team building or supporting your internal client leaders as they lead critical meetings, our program will equip you with the tools techniques and practice to lead these meetings with confidence.
To learn more about CPD hours and HRPA, visit: https://www.hrpa.ca
The Canadian Association of Management Consultants:
The Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC-Canada) has approved our Facilitating Meetings With Ease and Facilitating Through Conflict Workshops! CMC-Canada fosters excellence and integrity in the management consulting profession. CMC-Canada administers, and its provincial Institutes confer, the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation in Canada.
- For those securing certification as a Certified Management Consultant, these workshops are compliant in demonstrating proficiency in Interpersonal and Personal Skills
- For those CMCs seeking Continuing Professional Development Points, our Facilitating Meetings With Ease program earns 14 points and our Facilitating Through Conflict earns 7 points.
For more information on CMC Certification and Continuing Professional Education requirements, visit http://www.cmc-canada.ca/home